AT&T Uverse – The Television Revolution.
Cable or satellite consumers rejoice. Now you will no longer be forced to tolerate rising rates, poor customer service and out dated technology any more. The new kid on the block is AT&T’s Uverse advanced television, with its high performance, incredible technology and $$150-350 Rebate, Uverse is growing like wild fire. So, you have some questions: What is Uverse? How does it work? What are its core features? What are the savings compared to my existing cable or satellite package? O.K. then let’s start reviewing and answering all your questions.
For more information and user reviews on daily uverse deals click and go to Uverse Deals section
What is AT&T Uverse Television:
Uverse is AT&T’’s answer to Cable and satellite for consumers nationwide. Along with a crystal-clear picture, choice programming, access to over 115 HD channels, and Video On Demand, Uverse T.V. also offers the following:
- An interactive and highly optimized Home DVR
- New and exciting interactive features like their new award winning Multiview Channel Browser
- Pc Compatible Recording options.
U-verse TV is delivered via IPTV from the head-end to the consumer’s Total Home DVR or standard set-top-box. Uverse uses H.264(MPEG-4AVC) which compresses video more efficiently than the traditional MPEG-2 codec. Broadcast channels are distributed via IP multicast, allowing a single stream (channel) to be sent to any number of recipients. The set-top box does not have a conventional tuner, but is an IP multicast client which requests the stream desired. In the IP multicast model, only the streams the customer uses are sent. The customer’s connection need not have the capacity to carry all available channels simultaneously.
How Does AT&T Uverse Work:
- Each TV in your home that you want to use with U-verse service is hooked up to a set-top box (receiver)
- Your high speed Internet connection is plugged into the set-top boxes
- The set-top box assembles transmissions from your phone line into video and audio signals that are broadcast in both standard definition and high definition
AT&T Uverse Features:
Uverse T.V has many interactive features that no cable or satellite company can compete with. Uverse Features include:
- Uverse Interactive Multi-View Channels
- Web Remote Access
- Mobile/Iphone Remote Access
- Media Sharing- Pictures, Movies and Music
- Record up to four shows at once on a single DVR.
- Record and play back your shows in any room from a single DVR on any TV with a U-verse Receiver.
- Pause, fast-forward and rewind recorded shows on any TV from a single DVR.
- Pause your recorded show in one room and pick it up in another.
- Play one recorded show on different TVs at the same time and control them separately.
- Store up to 233 hours of SD or 65 hours of HD shows.
AT&T Uverse Video Review:
To understand and appreciate the features and performance of AT&T Uverse T.V feel free to view this demonstration video.
AT&T Uverse Coupon Savings – How to Get Yours:
AT&T Uverse Coupon savings of $150-$300 is offered to all new consumers who switch and get the Uverse bundle package. Go to AT&T Uverse Coupon Code and follow instructions to apply and get your Uverse savings instantly.
Get the AT&T Uverse Coupon now and save immediately when you order this month.